To expedite the application process we have created an online application. In order to process your application, you will need to pay the application fees and the hold fee and submit your completed application. Contact our leasing office at (860) 223.3030 with any questions.
Download/Print Application Form
Easy Online PaymentA PayPal account is not required to pay your application or rental hold fees. PayPal can process your credit card payment with or without a PayPal account. Begin by clicking on your selection below.
($55 per application, non-refundable)
Important Application Information
- Application Fee: $40.00 per person, $55.00 for a Married Couple.
- Hold Fee: A $100.00 deposit will reserve an apartment for up to two weeks or be used to place your name on a "Wait List" for an apartment. This fee is refundable up to 72 hours after your file has been approved or will be applied towards your first month's rent.
- Security Deposit: This deposit will range from $99.00 to two months rent based on Credit, Employment and Residency Verification.
- Employment Verification: It is required that your monthly gross income be a minimum of 3 times the monthly rate and is verified by either 4 of your most recent pay stubs or a letter of intent.
- Credit History: A credit report is processed in order to verify that there are no bankruptcies, charge offs or open collections. If there is no credit history then you must have at least one rental reference.
- Residency History: Your most recent landlord(s) is contacted to verify your residency information. If you do not have a residency history then you must have established credit.
If you have any questions regarding the above listed information, please feel free to contact the Leasing Office at 860.223.3030.
Thank you for your interest Normandy Heights and we look forward to providing you with your new apartment home.
*By signing the Rental Application, you are giving consent for a personal credit, criminal, and eviction check to be obtained through a private credit reporting agency.